Difference Between Poor Family and Rich Family | ZintaMeds

Poor family .


   I was ashamed to be staying there, but when you're in this situation, what do you do?
Get out of it.Went to the shop today, planning to have my shot.
     At least I was still a member there so I didn't have to do it in front of the others.I hate taking them.It's agonising, as though I'm trying to claw my way out of the lurch.And then there's the sniffling, and then the cough.
I've started coughing a lot recently and every time I do, I get chills.I don't know what I'm coughing up.

I wonder if it's old lung tissue, from when I had the meningitis a few months ago?

Just as I was about to leave the shop, someone called my name.
ROC.

I hid behind a display of electrical equipment, but I could still see him.

He was standing in the middle of the shop, trying to act casual, like he didn't notice me.

I breathed out a sigh of relief and smiled, my heart racing.

I tiptoed to the back of the shop and down the aisle where he was standing, but instead of going over to talk to him, I pulled out my mobile and pretended to make a call."Are you going to help me with my decision, you little shit?"

I laughed to myself, telling myself to be strong and not let him get to me.His laughter trailed off into silence.
"Okay, you've had enough fun for now," he said and I stiffened, jolting at the sting in his voice.
"What are you talking about?
I'm just talking to myself, that's all.I won't tell anyone."

I felt sweat dripping down my back and I had to wipe it away.
This is ridiculous, I told myself, so I walked over to him."Just do what I say," he continued."Go to the office.
Meet my brother there.Then he can take you to a clinic.


I promise you won't suffer, you filthy bitch."I shook my head, a violent shiver running through my body"I'm not going anywhere with you." I backed away from him, keeping my eyes on his face.
"You're not going to die," he said quietly.
Poor Family issues even when everyone is healthy; we just need to ignore them all for now.

I had been feeling very grumpy and unpleasant the last couple of days so the fact that I was given a day off made me very very happy.

During the morning we went to see the Butterfly Pavilion in the Botanic Gardens and my son didn't get all freaked out, so that was good.

And then in the afternoon we had to pick up a present for my godson (his birthday party is on Sunday, so he won't be able to open it until then) and went to his house.

He's three and a half and loves Lego and Pokemon and so on, and he was really happy to see both of us, but he was also quite anxious about seeing this special present that he hadn't seen before and my sister was really worried about it.

He was crying and getting upset so my sister took him into her room and had a bit of a sob herself while I got him a cup of tea.

I don't think he noticed that I was actually calming down quite quickly and not yelling at her about why she hadn't told us earlier, so it was really good that we could leave.

Disadvantages live in poor Family environments

      since families don’t usually help them pass on their genetic material. Most adults have normal hearing, but one in 10 has severe hearing loss.

Drinking too much alcohol and smoking can damage the ears, but fortunately little alcohol or nicotine is needed for hearing to be affected. The bad news is smoking causes premature deafness by blowing smoke and toxins into the hearing pathways of the inner ear. Deafness in old age is due to changes in hearing that are not due to noise.

Hair loss in men and thickening of the earwax is due to aging, genetics and other factors, not to excessive noise. An analysis of the DNA of deaf people from different countries concluded that excessive noise did not cause deafness. The reason for the big difference in prevalence of deafness between the developed and developing world may be due to differences in cultural norms about environmental noise.

There is no reliable way of predicting hearing loss. The problem lies not in loudness, but the function of hearing. Loud noises in a normal hearing range do not disturb people much. But if you are raised in a noisy environment and have sustained hearing damage in the past, you can become sensitized to certain sounds, such as trains, loud music, people laughing, knocking on doors, etc. People with this problem are more likely to develop severe hearing loss at a young age.

Rich Family Advantages

    Rich Family Advantages: Family inheritance was widely available in the Empire as owners received money from their estates. This was an obvious reason for wealthy people to invest in very high interest credit at the banks, meaning their money would be protected from forced evictions. People and households could receive loans secured against their assets such as land, houses and money, providing them with the chance to invest in homes for the future. There was also money for each person in a household to buy homes, and for young people to set up property firms, which opened up opportunities for entrepreneurial activity. Unfortunately, the great economic inequalities of the period meant that the rich did not always pay the prices they had paid in the past, and they had to be much more careful about what they paid for goods.

Rich Family Advantages: This property and welfare provision was available to all of the population, however, the poorer members of society were less able to access these opportunities. There were fewer property companies and fewer loans than before, which led to some people struggling to make ends meet. The classic example of this was in 1862, when a family was evicted from their house in a rough London neighbourhood. The father and his family were left in a single room with nothing to eat, and the son went on to become the head of the trade union movement in the 1920s.

Poor and rich alike were considered to have ‘free money’ in 1848, as ‘all men over eighteen years of age, as well as the men and women of twenty-one and over, are entitled to receive free postage at their hands, in return for which they are allowed to keep their post, and are under no obligation to pay any further postage.’ And the rich in 1848 were also promised free food at any one of the 58,000 workhouses, as well as free clothing, the best schools, free books and transport to and from workhouses. Of course, this came at a cost, and as many people took the free meals

Post a Comment

0 Comments