A Few Words in my Mind Essay | Zintameds

 A few words in my mind 


  If i will success in life Essay
And here is the deadline: this is the last day i can enter the competition because they are closing it and they will pick the best essay and the people who submitted the best essay will receive a free bottle of shine.

they have a red and a white.

so if you have any question you can write to me and i will be glad to give you my opinion.

Here is what i wrote: my feeling about the essay question.

I have a lot of doubts about the question because the best answer can be a lot of different ones and they do not have to be the same.

I think the question can be: "what does blogging mean to you, how do you use it to see the world, to expand your views, to connect with people, to communicate, and etc." and all of these topics are amazing.

For me blogging has helped me to express my feelings.

It has helped me to express my experience in a way that nobody can understand unless they are in the same situation.

I think blogging has also helped me to discover a new way of seeing the world.

I think this is really great because there are so many people and they do not always share their views.

So a person can write his or her own view and it does not mean that people in that country will hate that person, the same with people in my country.

Some countries like my country have different views about certain topics.

And this is really cool.

I think blogging can also help you to express your personality because you can create your own style, your own style that you can use in your blog.

I really like this because everybody can do this.

I think people can express themselves better if they create their own style in writing.

I have a few different styles but I think I like my style the best.

I think it is because I think that the best way to express your feelings is not to say them in words but to show your feelings.

And when you show your feelings on paper it looks very nice.

But if your writing is not very clear you can't show the feeling so you have to show it in a way that somebody can understand.

I think this is really cool because you can write what you want to say without offending somebody.

You can write it in a way that it will be understood in your own language.

Sometimes I think that this is difficult.

I think that a big part of the whole discussion about blogs is that they are anonymous.

There is also a problem because you can get in trouble if somebody starts to get in contact with you or if you write something on your blog which is not true.

Another problem is that the most popular blogs are a bit disturbing.

I think that this is very bad.

They might say something about your parents, your school, or anything else that is really bad.

I think that if you use the Internet that you should use it in a healthy way.

You should not just put bad stuff on the Internet.

People can be really shocked when they find out that there are bad blogs on the Internet.

But you cannot censor the Internet because it is against the law in my country.

But i think that it should be limited in a way that everybody can use the Internet in a good way.

There is another problem, which i can't really explain but I think it is very bad.

Because people do a lot of things on the Internet that they shouldn't do.


Post a Comment

0 Comments