Write Essay on My Great School | Zintameds

 Essay on My school life by Steve Bali from Australia


My best school memory so far, I have had so many best school memories throughout my 10 years at school it was hard to choose one, but I chose my girlfriend. I have had many crushes since I started school and that has always been a real turn on, but not until I met my girlfriend, did I have a crush on the same girl for 2 years. She was very beautiful with long blonde hair and blue eyes, we became the best of friends, even talking to each other's parents, but still being boyfriend and girlfriend. She is now my wife, and we are planning our wedding for next year.

Brush the Stars off my Eyes by Amarn Hetawirawan from Malaysia

This is a school story that tells my life and school experience. When I first got into school, I didn't know what the big deal about school was. Then I got into primary one, it was my first time in school, so I just followed what my teacher did. After a few months, my teacher started treating me different, and I was the class problem child. The lessons in class weren't as good as in my English tuition classes, but I didn't mind. Later when my parents realized, they took me out of that school.

The Worst School Day of My Life by Hana Hamdani from Malaysia

My worst day in school was when the school was closed for field trips. I didn't go to school that day as it was the day that my mother took me to sing Hari Raya at my uncle's house and visit some old people. As soon as my mum drove me home and I got into the house, I begged her to let me go back to school because I wanted to finish my English and Quran lessons. She refused and asked me to sleep for half an hour and wake up early in the morning to finish my work. That day I wasn't even in school.

The Perfect School Day by Kimberly Ann Tu from Malaysia

My school day is like a perfect day with my best friend. During school, we enjoy sitting and doing homework together and always keep a good mood for the rest of the day. During break we eat and discuss on our best moment at school that day. My day is better when my friend goes to tuition. After that we go back to class and always stay positive. My friend plays basketball with me and my friend plays with me. My friend sleeps next to me because she is scared of her mum going to kill her because her mom gave her a cup and my friend ran away from home.

Mr. Fabulous by Khalil Pekeray from Indonesia

The best school day was when my English teacher gave us a second chance to write an essay. I did not know what my essay would be, but I started working on it as soon as I saw my teacher and my fellow classmate looking at me. I was tired and everything seemed so difficult that I was out of words, but I wasn't going to give up, I just kept on working. I was still not satisfied, so I started working again and I got a 97% on that essay. I was so happy. When I got home I showed my dad and told him. My dad praised me for my work and made me feel better about that essay.

The Worst School Day by Lisa Markert from USA

I was miserable when I was at my worst. I had bullies, bad teachers, and loads of homework. I did a pretty poor job of being me. My face would flush with anger at my (nonexistent) peers and I'd gulp back tears when I thought of the piles of homework I had to do. I was so miserable that I actually tried to give up. It didn't work, but I stopped trying. As I was walking home one day, I decided that I would learn everything I possibly could for my next day, school. When I got home and started my homework, I realized that I actually did know a lot. I

Post a Comment

0 Comments