Essay on My State of Heart | ZintaMeds

 Essay on my State of Heart 


Blogging has become a source of nourishment, in some ways for my self-care. Having an outlet that reflects my thought processes helps me to process and unpack my thoughts. I come up with so many things as I'm writing and as I'm connecting with other people. So it becomes a tool for me to help me center my mind and become a healthier human being.

And on a broader level, blogging has helped me build a relationship with people I never would have met otherwise. From being inspired by different writers and reading their pieces, I've made friendships that I didn't know were possible. I've gotten closer to people through the blogosphere than ever before.

I'm curious, is there anything that you can relate to in these essays? What has blogging been for you?

I think the things I've found most helpful are the connections I've been able to make. I think the most important thing for me is that I've made some really good connections, people that I'm connected to in a way that we share similar things in life and share similar values and interests.

Even though I'm a blogger by day and a freelancer by night, I also think it's important to stay active and social in my free time, which is easy with blogging. I see other bloggers blogging every single day, and I think that is key to having a balanced lifestyle.

I often find that there is a divide between online and offline life, but I've found that is definitely not the case for me. I've made so many friendships, people that are supportive and so willing to give me a different point of view on things.

Yeah, I agree. I've had so many really great conversations with people from the blogosphere, and I think I've been able to build strong, meaningful connections with people that I otherwise wouldn't have.

I think that's why, at the end of the day, I feel so lucky to have found this outlet. I feel like, especially if you don't work in an office setting, you need something that you can disconnect.
  
Thanks for visiting us.....

Post a Comment

0 Comments